COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You can visit the website of BENEHORTI without revealing any personal information. However, we need certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register for an account on our site, receive the newsletter, or use certain website services.
- When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. BENEHORTI will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
- The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience
Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
To improve our website
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive periodic emails that may include company news, updates, special promotions, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. Under no circumstances will we ever sell your email address or use it for purposes other than those described in this policy.
HOW DOES BENEHORTI PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your credit card number will not be stored on our servers.
- Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service providers' systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
DOES BENEHORTI DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, except as outlined here.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Chocolate Alchemy to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information. Such third parties include:
- a company to process all credit card transactions
- shipping companies, such as UPS, USPS, DHL and FedEx, to deliver your orders
- suppliers who may ship items directly to you from their distribution centers
- Any personal information, such as your name and address, supplied to any third party companies will be used solely for the purposes stated within this document and will not be retained for any other use.
- We may also release your information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other such legal process
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of BENEHORTI
- Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
- As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their personal information at anytime by logging into their My Account section of the site.
CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Bene Horti Inc.
HQ Address: 150 N Santa Anita Ave., Suite 300, Arcadia, CA 91006
Customer Service (9AM - 5.30PM CST, 7 days a week):
Phone: 1 951-691-3943